- 190/- INR
- 1 tps. twice a day.
We are a reputed organization that caters to the diversified requirements of clients by offering Chywanprash. It is anti oxidant improves immunity and fights against the pathogens. We use natural herbal extracts and ingredients to process this product. This product also improves appetite, digestion and memory power. For safe transportation, we pack this Chywanprash in quality approved containers. We offer this product at reasonable prices.
Chyawanprash, also spelled chyavanaprjasha, chyavanaprash, chyavanaprasam is a jam-like mixture of herbs, spices, and other ingredients, prepared as per the Ayurvedic traditions. It is widely consumed in India because of its health benefits. With the growing interest of masses in Vedic Sanskriti, Yoga and Ayurveda, consumption of Chyawanprash has increased in India and abroad. This is the oldest commercial brand continuously used anywhere in the world.
Various Indian holy books like Mahabharat Purans etc, tell us that this formulation was first prepared by the 'Royal Vaids', named Ashvini Kumar brothers, the twins, during Vedic times, 10,000 years ago Chyavan Rishi has created this formulation. He consumed for long time and lived long without any disease; hence the name Chyawanprash was came from Chyavan rishi name. The first historically documented formula for Chywanprash is found in Charaka Samhita, the ancient Ayurvedic treatise book.
It is a brown-colored, sticky paste with the consistency of jam and a sweet/sour/spicy taste. It can be eaten directly or mixed in warm milk or water. It can be used like any other jam, spread onto crackers or bread.
Benefits of Chyawanprash
- Chyawanprash contains Amla in big proportion. Other 30 herbs are incorporated.
- Chyawanprash is anti oxidant improves immunity. Fights against the pathogens.
- Chyawanprash improves appetite, digestion and memory power.
- In chronic cold, Cough and sinusitis Chyawanprash very effective.
- It is recommended to the patients suffering from Tuberculosis and AIDS.
- Chyawanprash is general tonic for all age groups.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 pecies Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- 500 gm bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP/ ISO 9001-2008/ ISO -22000:2005 certified.
1210, Gold Crest Business Park, Opp. Manubhai Jewellers, L.t.road, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400092, India